Thursday, April 23, 2009

What Dissection's next album might've been




















Ahhh, Black metal! My blog is almost complete! Well I'm sure true black metal fans have mixed views about this band and what they represent. For instance, "the production is too good and it lacks personality." People seriously feel this way. I simply dabble in this type of music, I'm no diehard. Therefore, I readily accept bands that blend genres. Purists tend to bitch, but if it songs good, just let it be. Ok, they are from Sweden, not Norway, big deal. The truth is they are very dark. The riffs are amazing, the vocals are a step up from raspy and the blast beats are relentless. I don't put on corpse paint, but you can trust me. This one is a winner.

Watain - Sworn to Dark

1 comment:

  1. Nice, lets see if Dystopian Metropolis decides to climb back on its black metal high horse!

    ReplyDelete