Saturday, January 24, 2009

If groove metal had a name...













OK after this post everyone may realize that I'm not digging too deep. Some blogs are dedicated to obscurity and/or a certain genre. My blog however does not conform to either of these standards. One thing I can promise you is I won't post any bullshit that would be heard on FM radio. The first piece of musical material I ever possessed was a tape recording of White Zombie's Astro Creep 2000 way back in 1995. I was 9 years old!! That explains how I have become such a music freak. After years of enjoying that album, my tastes matured and I realized how much better La Sexorcisto is. Old horror movie samples just crack me up. Oh and here is a drinking game for you... every time Rob Zombie says "yeah" knock it back.

White Zombie - La Sexorcisto: Devil Music Vol. 1

No comments:

Post a Comment